Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Barefoot Man Concert






Last Saturday was the Barefoot Man concert on Guana Cay. Barefoot Man is a Jimmy Buffet type, with similar music. This is a much looked forward to event for the island of Guana. They were expecting 2500 people. I have no idea how many were there, but it was a lot!!! There were over 60 boats in the main anchorage off of Fishers Bay with us, and the harbour was full, as well as the marina. We had a great time! There were beads to be had by the women (just like at Mardi Gras) and you get them the same way - you guess how. I have three sets of beads!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys
Barefoot Man is one of my everloving favorites. I am soooo
jealous. I have several albums of his.
Glad you are having a great time. I know you have fun with Steve and Terri.
We miss you.
Love, Cretia and Dan

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast! Thanks for updating us. I look at your blog almost every day while I eat lunch. Love it!

Melanie said...

Sounds like you guys are having a blast! So glad you are. I'm so glad I don't have to explain to Kate yet how GiGi got beads. I'm sure that in time she will be doing the same as the kid loves to be naked. Talk to you soon.